Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Genevieve's miniacollection: Nouveautés dans la cuisine bord de mer - New details in the seaside kitchen

mercredi 14 mai 2014

Nouveautés dans la cuisine bord de mer - New details in the seaside kitchen

Vu de ce côté on ne voit pas trop les quelques nouveautés que j'ai ajoutées dans la cuisine.

From this side you can't really see the few new things I added to the kitchen.

Maintenant sur la gauche vous pouvez les voir, mais seulement de loin.

Now on the left you can see them, but only from a distance.

Cette photo pour pouvoir comparer avec les photos du post précédent.

This photo to be able to compare with the ones in the previous post.

J'ai tout acheté sur Etsy. L'étagère est de Pippaminiatures, j'aime la forme en nuage. Le bocal de sucre est de Baking in miniature.

I bought everything on Etsy. The shelf is by Pippaminiatures, I love the cloud shape. The jar of sugar is by Baking in miniature.

Le tablier, la boîte sur l'étagère et celle sur les photos suivantes sont de MiniEdenTienda. J'adore leurs boîtes. 

The apron, the box on the shelf and the one in the next photos are by MiniEdenTienda. I love their boxes.




J'ai ajouté des ustensiles de cuisine et j'ai même fait le fouet. La spatule et le mug sont encore de Baking in miniature, j'avais déjà les autres.

I added some kitchen ustensils and even made the whisk. The spatula and mug are by Baking in miniaure again, I already had the others.

Petit à petit chaque pièce a des détails supplémentaires. Maintenant je vais attendre le SIMP pour en trouver d'autres. Au fait je fais des nouvelles choses pour ce salon, mais aurai je assez de temps pour tout faire?

Little by little each room has new details. Now I am going to wait for the SIMP to find more things. By the way I'm making new things for this fair, but will I have enough time to make everything?


32 commentaires:

Giac a dit…

Bonjour Genevieve,
C'est de toute beaute. Ce sont de tres beaux achats qui ajoute a l'effet realiste de la cuisine. J'adore!
A bientot,
Giac

Lovejoy Bears a dit…

It's looking so wonderful Genevieve. I love all the new additions, especially that gorgeous apron!! Hugs Vicky ♥

Maria Ireland a dit…

I love your kitchen it is wonderful. The shelf is gorgeous. I would love to sit and drink tea here.
Hugs Maria

Hairy Caveman a dit…

I love your kitchen, it looks so inviting! The extra details finish it off nicely and the whole room is gorgeous!
Kind regards, Brian.

Ilona a dit…

I really love your new additions to your cozy and inviting kitchen. Being a lover of the seaside myself I do love the nautical theme and colors.
Bonne soirée! Ilona

C a dit…

Oh this is beautiful. I love all your details and the whole kitchen looks so fresh and summery - perfect for sur la mer!!! Carol :) xxx

Frederica a dit…

Oh , Genevieve , that kitchen looks very cozy , I love it all ! love from Frederica

Sylvia a dit…

Very nice kitchen, i love colours, fresh and style mediterraneo

Plushpussycat a dit…

Beautiful choices, Genevieve! I love everything you bought, especially the colorful and fun apron. Good luck preparing for the SIMP! xo Jennifer

elizabeth s a dit…

Hello Genevieve! I think that your new additions to your kitchen are lovely and the little boxes are wonderful! Isn't it fascinating how a miniature room develops when you add something new? The cloud shelf the wonderful little items is simply perfect for your kitchen wall!

elizabeth

PILAR6373 a dit…

Los nuevos detalles,que son preciosos,le dan a la cocina el punto de realismo,está encantadora!!!!!
Besos.

rosethe-minima a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
rosethe-minima a dit…

Les éléments ajoutés ont été très bien choisis !
Cette jolie cuisine est très vivante et chaleureuse.
Amicalement. Rosethé

Roelie a dit…

Love your kitchen. All the details are so lovely.

Mini hug, Roelie

Drora's minimundo a dit…

I'd love a kitchen like this one in real life. All the new additions are in style. Great choices.
Hugs, Drora

Marisa a dit…

Everything is so cute, I love the boxes and the sugar is darling!

Hugs
Marisa

Lili56 a dit…

Très jolis objets de cuisine, j'aime beaucoup
Amitiés, Lili

Fabiola a dit…

J'aime ces nouveaux objets.

Margaret a dit…

Your kitchen is so fresh and light and all the extra little items just add to its character.

Ineke a dit…

Ce sont des très jolis nouveaux objets Geneviève, je voudrai vivre dans cette cuisine ;-)

Eva a dit…

Your kitchen lloks so pretty!! Love kitchen in general, one of my favourites places to work in mini :)
Have a lovely weekend

Valérie a dit…

Très joli ! Je ne pourrai pas venir au SIMP cette année mais peut-être que les nouveautés dont tu parles seront aussi dans ta boutique Etsy? Bon salon !
Valérie

carmen a dit…

hermosos detalles ...

Piikko a dit…

Hi!
Your kitchen looks great with all pretty details. -I am now working with my kitchen. I do not know what/how to do with it. Yours is so lovely. And ready!! :)) Have a lovely Sunday!

Lucille a dit…

Genevieve, votre maison est tres jolie et j'aime beaucoup le bel assortiment d'accessoires que vous avez choisis!

nono nostalgie a dit…

Que voici de bien jolis accessoires!

nono nostalgie a dit…

J'aime beaucoup ces jolis accessoires!!!

miniacollection a dit…

Je suis contente que vous aimiez ma cuisine, merci beaucoup pour tous vos commentaires.
Bises

I'm happy ou like my kitchen, thank you for all your comments.
Hugs

Geneviève, I'm sure you will soon have ideas for your kitchen, You know before starting I had no ideas either. But it came as I bought miniatures I like.
Hugs
Geneviève

Valérie, dommage que je ne pourrais pas vous revoir au SIMP. Dès que les fiches seront prêtes elles seront dans ma boutique Etsy. Je l'annoncerai dans mon blog.
Bises
Geneviève

Piikko,

Flor a dit…

Geneviève ¡Cuantas miniaturas tan bellas tienes!!
Felicidades!!!
Un abrazo
Flor

miniacollection a dit…

Flor, thank you so much!
Hugs
Geneviève

Anonyme a dit…

I love your blog, it is wonderful!
Agnès

miniacollection a dit…

Agnès, a big thank you!
Hugs
Geneviève

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...